GoodLife Pathways promises to:
- Always respect seniors and encourage them to be independent while they retain their self-respect and dignity as they make informed decisions about their well-being.
- Do the “right thing” for all members of the family to ensure the best possible quality of life and independence for seniors as they face the many issues associated with aging.
- Provide a single source for solutions to the problems of aging adults in positive ways as dictated by the needs of the client, their family and their life situation.
- Provide the resources, information and recommendations for the family and senior
adults to make informed lifestyle choices during the transition to other living alternatives.
- Collaborate with professional organizations that have been screened by GoodLife with the Better Business Bureau, BBB, to meet the specific needs of clients.