Life Change Beginnings for Aging Adults.
With retirement comes a series of decisions and planning:
- Acquiring the 6 Advance Directives
- Managing financial assets; projecting expenses
- Future transfer of assets
- Enjoying the freedom of independent living
- Considering new & changing health issues
- Arranging for Home Care & Home Health Care
- Researching the potential need for assisted living care, memory care or skilled nursing
- Remodeling for a more manageable use of your home
- Selling the house and moving
- Right sizing for an easier life style
One stop at - GoodLife Pathways - connects all the dots. As you take each step our consultants can guide you along your retirement planning and transition journey or connect you to any of our qualified providers. Or you can select someone to help you from our list of providers & Realtors.
GoodLife Pathways offers a complete set of unique services to address all issues of retirement planning. Retirement does not mean that you retire from the world. We are committed to assisting you through the intricacy of transitional concerns and provide you the peace of mind you so well deserve. We hope to walk beside as you tread safely on your pathway through the unknown maze of issues on your way to the good life!